Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Today...Freaking Day...

Reach sch in the early morning...
Fren going to class,and i going to be crazy with it...
Todays class start at 12pm... but i reach there at 9am...
9am~!!! too early for me...
but no idea ler... no ppl take me to sch later...
Reaching sch in the early morning...
do wat? i'm bored till go around sch and draw the map of sch...
sounds stupid and idoit...
haha,but still ok with a person dat wanna noe clear about sch...
have to realise which blog and which place im going to have my next lesson
Today me at starting of class very diam...
dun dare to noise many, teachers are still new to me...
till now the teachers are still fine for me...
coz today only see 3 teachers... hehe...
tomolo have a new adventure again ler...
new teachers have to meet... >.<
tomolo's class im coming ler...~!!!
>.< =.=" XD

No comments:

Post a Comment