Sunday, October 25, 2009

Exam lu~~~ But i still dreaming... >.<

Exam start from 2 nov... exam days are not more than 1 week...
but 1 exam several hours...
dunno how to sit inside and write for 3 to 4 hours...
scare scare... scare result will be bad...
the 1st exam at college...
feel nervous about it...
feel scared about it....
feel bored about it...
feel curious about it...
feel stupid about me...
one FINAL word can say all about dat...
"SCARE"~~!!!!!!
These days, join a forum...
and it is all about my dream car... "Subaru"
"Malaysia Subaru Club"
looking in all the threats and post inside of it...
but not looking all threats inside my exam books...
wat the hack im doing... exam coming within 2 weeks...
nowadays, starting planning on buying a dream car...
defenately, i have problem with my brain...
(write for myself to see)
after exam only think about it la... pls....
i noe u like about ur cars and u cant wait to check on all the post...
and planning to buy a car...
but now too early.. dun dream 1st...
PLS~~!!!

2 comments:

  1. just dreamming plannning is not enough d~~ let go take action~~ save money to get it~~ >< be more automatic to do somethg not just sit at in front of the pc say wan car car car tat~~ take action!!! haha~~ plus oil lahx~~~ buy car not a dream 4 18 year old d us~~ just a target 4 me~~ i will hit it~~ before 22year old~~ u oso can d~~ plus oil lahx~~ rmb to fetch me after u bought the car car ya~~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. same la... sure not for us now la... my aim is b4 26 get any car...

    ReplyDelete