Sunday, November 8, 2009

Exam finish liao...

Finally, exam finish... Finish at Friday...
hope my result will be average or good...
but i noe not for my maths...
On da same day, i feel happy...
When i back to my teacher's studio...
either my frens or my teacher still da same... still same as old times...
just thier breaking skills are more better than old times...
Besides, i have my haircut at there...
My teacher's GF help me cuts it...
ngam ngam my fren making thier hair...
TWIST PERM...
they look so funny after they make it...
but after teacher's GF "repair" thier hair...
they look nice...
hmm... finish exam...
journey of upper six gonna start... look forward to it...
Chong Hwa High School Prom Night
attending for Chong Hwa High Sch de prom night...
looking forward for it oso....
hope my frens still not yet forgot me la... T.T



No comments:

Post a Comment