Friday, May 20, 2011

Only disappointed?

Whether i'm here to fulfill my life or just to make others disappointed?
Dun wan to make lies between me and every1 else~
What i promised is not for disappointed purpose~
I'll do my best to do what i've promised and not to disappointed u~
Somehow it just cant be good enough to do everything i want..
Not finding an excuse for myself or what~
I admit that i din reach out my points..
I admit that i din get the results for what i've promised..
I admit that i promised but din make it~
One of a friend from other country came visit my friend,
Get an advise from him for my business~
"Keep continue" is what i heard from him~
Take it in my life would be Keep Continue to disappoint-ing?
Sure hell no~!!
Kinda stupid by typing alone and motivate myself~
But it's the only way to settle on myself~

Just a space to apologize to you~
I dun mean to get it changed today..
and i dun mean to failed to change them~
Hope u won't mind and it's not a waste~
If you dun wan any of them~
Pass them to me, and you'll get back what you gives~

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry! Before I give up u, don't give up urself plz! U never walk alone..

    ReplyDelete